Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If You Would Be So Kind

Dear People of the Elements,
I know we have a lot of work to do these next couple of weeks with finals and all so I'm asking you to contribute only if you have the time or inclination. But it should not take long. My final incorporates the element of "story" and how stories serve to communicate over generations and how every object on earth has a story, short or long. What I ask from you is that you contribute a small trinket, found item, small stone, feather, note, piece of cloth, button, etc. or write a very short story on a piece of paper and give it to me within the next two weeks to add to my piece. The item should have some sort of history of great importance or not so great, that I hope you will share with me. If you decide to contribute I will be very grateful.

Thanks,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment