Thursday, February 10, 2011

Of course it wasn't what I was looking for...

Last week I had to do some research for my Drawing class work. I came across this book in the library called Visual Symphony: A Photographic Work in Four Movements by photographer Bruce Barnbaum. I was looking at the book for some help with the imaginary landscape I was supposed to be doing, but it was Barnbaum's collection of black and white photographs of cathedrals that blew my mind.....and of course they were completely irrelevant to my Drawing homework. However, I continuously looked at the collection over and over again. I am in love them! It makes me even more excited than I already am to be back working in the darkroom :)

-Katie

Here are a few of the photographs from the book (as well as Bruce Barnbaum's personal website)....

No comments:

Post a Comment